Quick, easy & safe deployment
DSPA 5: Unique fire knock down tool for first responders
Uniquely for first responders, DSPA offers the DSPA 5, a portable knock down tool used for indoor fires.
Fire can have an enormous impact on any institution or company. Schools may need to be closed indefinitely or companies suffering high costs for business continuity. Many problems can be prevented by a quick and effective intervention. But what if the fire is difficult to reach? What if a common fire extinguisher won’t do the job? In such cases, the DSPA 5 offers a solution as a unique & portable fire knock down tool.
DSPA 5 saves time during a fire
Time is of the essence during a fire. Not just the time that is necessary to evacuate residents or personnel, but also the time that is needed for fire fighters to arrive on- scene can be critical to a successful ending. The DSPA-5 ensures that a fire no longer spreads and that valuable time is gained.
For every stage of the fire
When conventional extinguishers won’t do the job or when a fire is difficult to reach, the DSPA-5 offers a solution. The DSPA-5 gives first responders the means to fight a fire, even when it is spreading further. No longer do they have to wait powerless while rescue services are on their way. A quick and effective intervention can prevent further spreading of the fire and can buy valuable time.
- can be deployed quickly and easily
- can be deployed safely, without entering the room
- knocks the fire down, flames are gone in seconds
- saves crucial time & money
- prevents a great deal of equipment and property damage
- considerably reduces water damage
- does not deplete oxygen levels
- is friendly to the environment
- is harmless to humans and animals