The oil and gas industry cover different activities, from the on and offshore exploration and production of oil and gas to its transportation and storage.
The Hydrocarbon gases involved are a serious explosive risk and toxic gases such as Hydrogen Sulphide are often present.
- Exploration drilling rigs
- Production platforms
- Onshore oil and gas terminals
- Facility turnarounds/shutdowns
- LPG storage areas
- Offshore and onshore drilling and service rigs
- Offshore production platforms
- Personal Protective Equipment
hydrocarbon gases including methane.
Toxic: hydrogen sulphide,